[ E V E N T ]
Friday June 28th
International Rosé Day
11am to 6pm – Free admission
– Winegrower’s path, with puzzle game
– Visit of the estate and our cellar at 11am and 3pm
– Tasting of our 2018 rosés, accompanied by spreads
7pm – Admission fee – 5€ / pers – a glass of wine offered
– Catering on site by the Burger’s Corner food truck
– Pop-rock concert from 8:30 pm
Come celebrate International Rosé Day!
Created by the International Rosé Organisation, this event aims to highlight the values inspired by rosé wines throughout the world! On this occasion, we offer you a day of discovery at the estate. Discover our vineyards by walking along our winegrower’s trail and answer our riddles, a roadmap will be available for children. Visit our cellar and then taste our rosé wines, vintage 2018, with spreads.
At sunset in a friendly and festive atmosphere, enjoy a pop-rock concert with friends, colleagues or family and a meal provided by the Burger’s Corner food truck.
Come celebrate International Rosé Day at the estate!
For more information
send an email to email@example.com
or by phone at 04 42 54 54 09 43