Friday 22 June: International Rosé Day
At Château Paradis Free Admission
Come celebrate World Rosé Day!
Created by the International Rosé Organization, this event aims to highlight the values inspired by rosé wines around the world! On this occasion, we offer a day of discovery at the estate. Visit our cellar and then enjoy our rosés vintage 2017, accompanied by local products. Take part in our oenological workshops: knowledge workshop of grape varieties and olfactory workshop. You can also walk in the heart of our wine trail and try to answer our enigmas. A logbook will be available for the children.
At sunset in a friendly and festive atmosphere, enjoy with friends, colleagues or family a concert of pop ‘Supernova’ group and a meal provided by the food truck ‘Orignal’s Truck’.
– Wine Trail, with enigmas game
– Visit of our vineyard and our cellars
– Tasting of our rosés 2017, accompanied by local products
– Olfactory workshop & Knowledge workshop of grape varieties
– On-site meal at 19:30, by the food truck “Original’s Truck”
– Concert from 20:30, by the pop group “Supernova”
10h30 – 22h30 – Free entry
See you on Friday, June 22nd!
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 04 42 54 09 43