[ E V E N T ]
Saturday 24 September
Experience the harvest and live an unforgettable day !
Do you dream of slipping into the shoes of a winegrower to discover the secrets of the vine and the harvest?
Château Paradis offers you a unique day: become a grape picker for a day!
See you on Saturday, September 24th for an exciting program:
- 10:30 am: Breakfast in the vineyards
- 11am: It's up to you! Take part in the harvest!
- 12pm: Return to the estate's cellar for a visit of our cellar and our cellar with an explanation of the methods used to make the wines, followed by a tasting of the freshly squeezed grape juice.
- From 1pm to 3pm: Harvesters' lunch sharing a large mechoui !
- Afternoon: walk in the vineyard path for those who wish.
The entire Château Paradis team is waiting for you to share a unique and friendly experience!
[ T A R I F S ]
- 40€ per person / One-day Harvester Workshop including breakfast, workshop, grape juice tasting, welcome drink, meal for 1 person (meat on the spit, roasted potatoes, cheese, dessert and coffee).
- 15€ for children (less 12 years old)
Reservations required until Monday 19 September by following the link :
Places are limited, event cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
Place not refunded (except bad wather conditions).
See you on Saturday, September 24th!
For more information
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 04 42 54 54 09 43